Cyber Monday is the most popular online shopping day of the year. Consumers spend upwards of $2 billion for the occasion. Many people think of Cyber Monday as the domain of the biggest online marketplaces, but any business can boost its sales on the online shopping holiday.
Here are a few tips to stay ahead of the competition:
- Identify your deals – Determine what you will be offering for your Cyber Monday specials and make sure that you have enough stock to meet your anticipated demand. Build excitement by inviting your customers to register to find out about forthcoming deals.
- Target local customers – If your small business serves a limited geographic location, focus your advertising on that area. You can deliver direct mail postcards or door hangers to potential customers. You could also purchase vinyl for printing banners and posters to announce your deals.
- Use social media – Use your social media accounts to target potential buyers and inform them about your Cyber Monday sales.
- Capitalize on your Black Friday customers – Reach out to customers who ordered products on Black Friday and offer more deals on Cyber Monday. If the customers had a pleasant shopping experience on Black Friday, there will be a greater likelihood that they will keep coming back for more.
- Focus on your site – Your website should showcase your Cyber Monday specials. Make sure that your homepage references your discounts.
Get in on the Cyber Monday mania with big deals to boost your small business.